- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- DILL SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
4 ounces cooked salmon with about 2 tablespoons sauce: 418 calories, 33g fat (11g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 643mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Newer Post →